Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"I couldn't help but wonder...."


I am counting down the days! This weekend Sex & the City 2 hits the theaters, and I cannot wait! To get ready I have been watching past episodes of the original series, and re-watched the movie for what seems like the 100th time. What is it about these girls that gets me so excited? Even though I love the fashion, the scenes of NYC, and the crazy dating scenarios...I think the thing that sucks me in is the friendships between the characters! And I think that is what attracts the majority of fans. There is something comforting about watching a group of women who love & support each other through failed relationships, new jobs, babies, marriages, and just the ups and downs of life. Although, the Manolo's and fabulous lifestyles don't hurt either! Only 3 more days...

No comments:

Post a Comment