Tuesday, March 30, 2010

3 Seconds!


It only takes 3 seconds to make a first impression! Does that scare you? Working in the beauty business, I do believe that can be an intimidating thought.

So, if you are in business for yourself, think about this: Why do companies spend money creating a consistent brand? It's because they want the customer to remember their product even when it is not actually in front of them. Studies have found that Mary Kay is one of the world's most recognizable brands. It has consistently been named in the Top 3 of Key Brand studies. Along with that, it has also been found that Mary Kay customers are some of the most loyal.

Now my responsibility, as an independent business owner of the Mary Kay brand is to make those findings work for me. I am responsible for creating my own personal brand. What my customers will think about me when I'm not in the room. That is exciting! Another exciting statistic is that women who wear make-up earn 20% more then women who do not....How can I go wrong? Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment