Monday, February 15, 2010

It's Red Carpet Season!

Recently I was going back and forth on whether or not I should go brunette. I have been blonde my entire life, and I was wanting to do something different! To get an idea of how it would look I went to www.marykay.com and did a Virtual Makeover. I was able to upload my own picture, and try on different hair colors & styles. I ultimately decided that I would wait, and stay blonde. It has taken a lot of time & money to get my hair this color, and Spring is almost here. I knew I would want to be blonde in the Spring & Summer. Although trying out the different styles was a lot of fun. I recently found on www.instyle.com the Hollywood Hair Virtual Makeover, which is the same as the one on the Mary Kay site, but has celebrity hair styles you can try.
It definitely takes some practice to master this Virtual Makeover program. At first my photos definitely looked fake, and I couldn't figure out how to make it look real. I played around with the different color options, and I quickly realized that it is really important to have a good photo of yourself to use. It is a lot of fun once you get the hang of it, and I think it can be a great tool to use if you are ever contemplating a big change in the hair department.

No comments:

Post a Comment