Monday, February 1, 2010

Yay for February!

January flew by! I did a lot of traveling, and that always makes things seem to go by faster. Today I am making my February goals, and getting things kicked off for the new month. If you don't do this in your own life & business I cannot express how much of an impact it can have. I did not do this very well in January, which is why I ended up being very frustrated. I think that just like a lot of people I was "recovering" from Christmas. So today I am establishing my goals for February in both my business & my life. It gives me a track to run on, and a VISION for what I want to accomplish.

"The first step toward creating an improved future is developing the ability to envision it. Vision will ignite the fire of passion that fuels our commitment to do WHATEVER IT TAKES to achieve excellence. Only VISION allows us to transform dreams of greatness into the reality of achievement through human action. VISION has no boundaries and knows no limits. Our VISION is what we become in life."
(Quote from Tony Dungy's book Quiet Strength: The Principles, Practices & Priorities of a Winning Life)

No comments:

Post a Comment